Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
olgentdc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm    Post subject: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Last Nite Someone posted on You Tube "Ky All state Choir Conference 2018" ,They knocked it out of the park and across the Ohio ,,, plumb A Long WAYS up into INDIANA !,,. at the Hyatt Regency in LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY,. not sure When the kids started this magical tradition , but I know For at least 20 Yrs , at 11 pm each nite of their conference, the kids all sing out the wonderful words given by GOD to Francis SCott Key over 200 yrs ago aboard the ship where Francis was held captive. You will have to" you tube "search ,,.. As I am not well versed at posting such links .. But Whomever will Graciously attach the link to this post I send You A special prayer of Thanks thru Gods Blessings . If You Love It just half as much as i do, Then Freedom will be safe for MANY generations unborn

730virgil
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

good to know

MF#1
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here ya go.
Link

olgentdc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Man,, THAT was FAST , .. May Your Blessings LAST you and yours a LONG joyful lifetime of prosperity

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have watched that sing a couple of times. Every single hair stands on end. How truly beautiful. I would love to see it live. Here are a couple of others including a very touching airplane coffin transport.
lobby one

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Next one
pool sing

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The best one. Super powerful.
anthem

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The airplane. Service coffin being removed..
airplane

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Another veiw from the 15 floor. Makes you proud.
top floor.

olgentdc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Golly Jeffcat , Those links are awesome, and THEY .get me right where i need it today . Well Shux!,I done give out my small special Blessing,but, I am Certain GOD has Many More
Blessings for You and Yours , Thank You ,And may God Bless You too

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just one more. Choir choir choir. They sing Haleluia in an old power plant. When a group or crowd means something!!!
power plant.

olgentdc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Guys , i got to sing with BILLY Graham at Papa Johns Stadium in Louisville , The Weather Was Perfect,. I Qualified to sing tenor and Beratone , And Joined each Group on different evenings ,,. it was great

jeffcat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Another good one Choir choir choir.
Toronto

Wheat47
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Be Proud ,, THEY did it AGAIN Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you olgentdc for posting that. Very heart warming. But please check out some of the other Anthem clips.
Astonishing, heart warming, and makes me have goose bumps!!!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters