Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

tin work for JD 55 combine

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOE-ILLINOIS
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:13 am    Post subject: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looking for the 2 big swing doors, the engine cover and the piece that covers the top of the clean grain elevator, would like them to be in central Illinois, thanks joe 815-481-1411

Dugger
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="CVPost-Joe-Illinois"](reply to post at 06:13:47 08/29/18) [/quote]

Did you find you a combine joe
Dugger

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I let five JD combines go to scrap the last 5 years or so as no one here wants them,, sad too as I hate to see any good machines crushed all of these would have ran with some work,, i saved two Gleaners a couple years back and brought them home but they too will be scrapped as again no one wants them,,
cnt

JOE-ILLINOIS
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ya Dugger pretty straight 55, 1966 with quick tach, drove it home 30 miles yesterday !!!

Dugger
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="CVPost-Joe-Illinois"](reply to post at 05:55:54 08/30/18) [/quote]

That’s good
Glad you saved it
There are several on Craig’s list that are pretty
Nice but I have no room left
Dugger

rustyacres sd
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What size gleaners did you get. If it is a K, I would be interested in some parts

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

a C and a smaller one,, F or E I think,, I can look,, I was also told about a gleaner in a shed that has been there since 65 I think they said,, I am going to try to get pics of it,
cnt

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you know the difference between An std and an old combine ?!?

YOU CAN GIVE AWAY AN S.T.D

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It?s too bad but now combines are just starting to gain a little interest in the collector market but just like all the old plows and other implements a lot have been scrapped because nobody wanted them

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

LOL
cnt

rustyacres sd
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The E is basically the same as a K and some parts from the F are interchangeable

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's what I have
cnt

GreenEnvy
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you by chance have a spare clean grain elevator and bottom auger for a Case 600 laying around?

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry I have no parts 600's and elevator is used only on 600/660 only dues to the bin style,,

rustyacres sd
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: tin work for JD 55 combine Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What kind of shape are the rasp bars in? If they are decent, I may be interested.
What part of Wyoming are you in? I do get to the Spearfish SD area about once a month now
that we have a cabin near Deadwood.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters