Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Apple pie A' La' Mode'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg1959
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know how you spell it! lol

Grabbed a handful of apples before the bears ate them all and made a apple pie. Plus, got use the ice cream maker for the first time.

I made some vanilla ice cream to go with the pie. This ice cream maker does not need ice to cool it. It has a cooling system.

I like it!

Also, a pic of Chris sighting the bow in. Plus the Honda 250 Rally that we got while staying with Eldon in Washington. Chris has used it to explore the area..

I wish I could post y'all some moe pics of this beautiful state.

Take care.

i

Billy Shafer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just give me apple pie and ice cream. Then leave me alone.

IA Roy
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pie looks like you are still practicing! LOL. At least you can make the evidence disappear quite easily!

BMACK518N
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looking good, nice camp site. Been proceeding apples from our small orchard on our CO. property. Wife just bought ice cream maker. Gotta bake a pie and churn some I SCREAM. Enjoy your travels.

Steve@Advance
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's called apple pie "Alamo"! LOL

Years ago there was a greasy spoon diner close to where I worked.

A couple of us would go by there for lunch several times a week.

The owner was a huge black man, about as wide as he was tall!

One day he came to the table and told us he had apple pie for desert today.

"Sure, we'll take some"!

"Y'all want that Alamo"?

"Huh"?

"Alamo, Alamo... You know, with ice cream".

So to this day, pie with ice cream is called "pie Alamo"! LOL

BMACK518N
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pie Alamo, that must be Texan style??

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Its a wonderful day for pie!
pie today?

rrc300 u
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks mighty tasty. Just a dumb question but how does one who has no home base per say, register a vehicle or hold their drivers license?

The street/trail looks like alot of fun.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Greg, Chris and Dog,

Uhmmmm, I think ya need to have us all over for dessert tonight. LOL

Sure looks good!

We'd all be happy to see more pics anytime.

flembo
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No a good sharp cheddar cheese goes best with apple pie.

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had apple pie with vanilla ice cream with supper last night, mmmm good !

sms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cabela's had a pie maker?

stoughtonfarmboy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Must be from Wisconsin. "An apple pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze." Saying from the farm wife when I worked on the neighbor's farm in high school.

Ken

greenmech
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pie! We had apple crisp here tonight. Ron MN

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Apple pie A' La' Mode' Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Now that looks good Greg, I bet you were licking your lips!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters