Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

1967 International Cub with one point hitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satohbill
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just purchased a 67 International Cub with one point hitch. Should I be able to pull and use a 4 or 5 ft scrape blade on the rear? I thought it would be ideal for scraping snow in driveways.

R Geiger
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Short answer, no to the rear blade but I seen a video on youtube of one with a front blade.

You might post on the IH forum.

Satohbill
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So just what exactly can I use that one point hitch for?

Farmer Dan
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Satohbill wrote:
(quoted from post at 11:33:18 11/08/1Cool So just what exactly can I use that one point hitch for?

the Cub had about a dozen implements available. I had five of them with mine. Here is your front blade. You can also mid mount it as a grader blade.

Tall T
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Satohbill wrote:
(quoted from post at 11:33:18 11/08/1Cool So just what exactly can I use that one point hitch for?

Which part of, "You might post on the IH forum"
did you not understand?

IH = International Harvester

R Geiger
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Satohbill wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:33:18 11/08/1Cool So just what exactly can I use that one point hitch for?

You can pull a trailer for one, but nothing that would require lifting it off the ground.

Satohbill
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[I have moved my question to the IH forum.

Hobo,NC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I see no reason why you can't just don't look to do much work with it... Even with a front blade you are not going to do much with it BTDT...

My experience is with wet snow are dirt the front blade will just ride up over the top of the snow/dirt... I was not impressed...

Kirk-NJ
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They made almost as many attachments for the one as the standard cub hitch. They did make a one point scrapper blade for the back but they are hard to find. I
have had just about every one point implement there was for the cub except the one point mott mower, which I don't need cause I have one on my standard cub. Here
is a shot planting corn with the 184 one point planter.

Kirk-NJ
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Try farmall cub dot com. They will have manuals you can download. A have a classified section.

W_B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: 1967 International Cub with one point hitch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We had a Cub at home with a one-point plow and a flail mower.. Also had the front blade pictured on this thread.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters