Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

WD45 plowing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrAllis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: WD45 plowing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm not smart enough to put anything on U-tube, but my Son is. He took a video this past Summer of me pulling a 3-14's PULL TYPE Allis plow. Pretty uncommon where I come from. Everyone used the mounted snap-coupler plows. My drawbar is raised up one hole and I have 1,000 lbs of suitcase weights hanging from the belly to make up for zero fluid in the rear tires. I tractor ride with this tractor and keep it as light as possible. Google "WD45 plowing" and it should come up. There is an old Case Steamer in the background pulling an 8 bottom plow, but in a days time I believe I could do more with 3 bottoms. Enjoy !.

DrAllis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: WD45 plowing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Maybe try "bobschannel ob" and see where that goes on Google. There are lots of WD45's plowing on u-tube.

psimmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: WD45 plowing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEpUYKRi5OI

Butch(OH)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: WD45 plowing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You are now a movie star Doctor, LOL.
It is nice to see plowing videos of people who know what they are doing. I used to own an A-C #2 three bottom like that myself, actually mine was a base 2 with an add-on bottom.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: WD45 plowing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rare thing to see a moldboard plow being used in my area these days.

DrAllis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: WD45 plowing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very rare around here too !! This was at a Pioneer Days local show where everything was antique. Allis was the featured brand this year and if an Allis guy had a plow, he was allowed to show off. They only had 15 acres or so that they could plow, so that's why the limitation on who could plow.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Allis Chalmers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters