Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Note about giant photos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Note about giant photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We are in the process of rewriting all the classic view forums. Thanks to yours truly, posts have been written out with an error in how photos are displayed for some years, though they looked fine. I'm rewriting for other critical bugs, but the photo link is the only one that's obvious.

You'll notice that some photos will now appear massive on the screen, filling the whole posting window when they aren't that big. It's a temporary issue that will be fixed after I get all the forums written or maybe sooner, we're making sure that how we fix it won't cause some other unforeseen problem. Might be fixed by the time you see this, but I'm not sure yet exactly when.

While really high quality photos look great at the large size, most will look kind of fuzzy temporarily, but it's not the photos, they are fine, it's how they are rendered in the page.

It's a long story why fixing it breaks it, but it was an offsetting problem that made them look right before, and too large now. So far this only applies to the lower forums but I'm working my way upward in the list. Photos in Site Comments here already show the unwanted growth, Oliver, MM and a couple of others also are impacted now.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Note about giant photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chris and Kim,

I really don't know how you guys do it all - but thank you for a great forum! YT is the bestest neighborhood EVER!

I hope you'll both get to enjoy Christmas with your family... and get a break from the craziness in the New Year!!

Kim
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Note about giant photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you Sweetfeet! We enjoy our "neighborhood" too. As moderator I've been reading posts here for 23 years now, in fact the first forum I read in the morning is Tales, then Tractor Talk, then I peruse the tractor brand forums! Not just as moderator, but as an advocate for a place people can visit and relate to each other at a level that seems elusive in today's society.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

Kim

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Note about giant photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kim,
I read Tales last... kind of like dessert. Smile

catalina0029
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: Note about giant photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, Thank you for all you guys do. I just bought a tractor with a SOS transmission. I never even heard of one till I bought this tractor. I have already been helped immensely by members of this group. Wouldn't be possible without you tech guys. Thanks again!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters