Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Got a few more tool sets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:33 am    Post subject: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Out of the cab and in the second box . I need to get the 3/4 inch drive expansion set and then I will have sockets up to 2 inches combination wrenches to 2 inches and crows feet up to 2 inches

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Now you need to get an EZ Up to set up over the boxes and to the side of the truck. Keep rain snow and sun off you and your tools while you work.

Glenn F.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It takes a lot of tools to keep those John Deeres running....

Glenn F.

Roger in Wisconsin
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice set up, how do you keep them from rusting?

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

These boxes are water proof no moisture gets in them at all they keep things from rusting unlike a regular tool box

MSS3020
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Helped the head elder at the church sometime ago.. needed about three different items to which I would say.. Ill be back..go to truck and come back with what he wanted... lol after all said and done he said.. You have everything but the kitchen sink in there..

Nice setup..

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I?ve never found anything that didn?t break sooner or later if you use it so I like to be prepared when it does

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

showcrop My cousin was putting in pivot bridges
when we put in a new pivot that had to cross the
ditch . He had one of those awning deals we
always laughed that he spent more time under that
awnig than he did makin bridges

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-SVcummins wrote:
(quoted from post at 19:34:25 01/11/19) showcrop My cousin was putting in pivot bridges
when we put in a new pivot that had to cross the
ditch . He had one of those awning deals we
always laughed that he spent more time under that
awnig than he did makin bridges

I see them more and more on job sites, apparently to keep the workers comfortable.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I like to have anything and everything I might need with me I?m usually an hour or more one direction or antiheroes from home

David G
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where I am, those boxes would be gone or empty by morning.

Geo-TH,In
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Got a few more tool sets Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Boxes and truck would be gone unless you parked it inside.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tool Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters