Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

What is this Case

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBBC
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So I needed a couple 24" rims for the front of our JD 2755. A neighbour said,Go see Bill.

Well Bill used to be an equipment dealer / new small stuff and used about anything. He's long since closed and moved most of his remaining treasures to the yard / bush behind his house. He has lots of stuff and is threatening to send it all for scrap..,, he's been threatening a long time now though.
He did have some rims which will work for me, but also had a bunch of tractors sitting in the weeds... apparently some ran when parked... but there is always something else wrong with them.

Anyway here are a couple pictures. Does anyone know what model the diesel Case tractor would be? He says one of the wheels / axels won't turn... but it will run and he has all the sheet metal and a loader for it.

CBBC
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CBBC you need to ask Kim (site comments to the left) to load pictures. You will get permission. It is necessary to keep nasty pictures from being posted. Jim

CBBC
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CBBC
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've posted before. I tried to do all at once. One at a time seems to work

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The first one may be a 530 the second pic is a Ford Construction/Industrial (maybe a 4000 series) Jim

centash
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

430 series?
Ben

bradley martin
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Definitely not a 430 as the fuel tank is not covered by the hood. Likely a 530 or possibly a 630, but most of those had cast rear wheels.

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not a 430. The 430 has a one piece sheet metal over the gas tank. That look more like a 530, with a separate section over the engine and a exposed fuel tank.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That deal with new posters and pics. went away when the new picture posting format went into effect.
Loren

CBBC
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think a 530 too.

Yes the second was a Ford industrial I believe.

He has a couple Ferguson TE-20 and a pile of random implements.... tillers, manure spreaders, mowers, balers,

He wants me to take it all... which I would love to but I have enough junk... I mean treasure.

But I may go take a look at that little case again.

Thanks. Grant

centash
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm still learnin!
Ben

AL Moyer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CBBC, Where is Bill located ? like to get that snow plow set up off that Kubota !

CBBC
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: What is this Case Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Probably way to far from you ... Vancouver Island.
Link is to my website. If you are remotely close, you can contact me through the contact page on my website. ..Grant
Yellow Point Cranberries

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters