Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Random Photo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:43 am    Post subject: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am spending the winter working in our house doing a major overhaul. This means very little tractor jobs for a couple months. So if you don't mind every now and then I will post a past pic that hopefully you will enjoy. This is a grandson having a little fun. Rod.

wd9garymn
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good looking case guy right there. Hope you are ready for snow--sounds like it might get a little rough in your area, Gary.

steve in ok
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You'll blink your eyes and he will be driving one just like it, except with a cab. Great pic

1370pwr in ne
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pic Rod. Do you have more black and blue fingers from construction work or from mechanic work? Lol! Hope your project goes well.Darrell

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sure nice to see your post, he is a Case man already! Keep these coming Rod

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes we got some snow, around 7 in. I don't mind the snow, its the wind that gets us. Winter has been brown and boring, LOL. Rod.

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Darrell, been meaning to give you a call and see how things are going. So far just a few light cuts and slivers for my wood working injuries, LOL. Every day I find more to do in this house. Promised the wife years ago to get this done and I knew it would turn into a BIG job and has. It will take most of the winter months to finish inside and the summer for some windows and siding. Oh well I am looking forward to spring and driving tractors already, Rod.

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is a picture close to my heart Rod. It reminds me of my girls riding their 1070 in the barn while we milked the cows, 30 years ago. Too bad you don't have much time for the Dodge, but kitchens come first! LOL Don

RBnWA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Rod thats a future 1370rod. Great picture. Glad your doing the house. I DO NOT LIKE remodeling. RB

Case801-B
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod, I love the pic! Speaking of kids & tractors, here's my oldest on the single-front/long-axle Case 800 just a few weeks ago on a nice winter day in South Dakota.

Pretty hard to beat a picture of a kid (no matter the age) and a vintage Case Smile. I guess we'll all kids at heart.

Rodd

55 50 Ron
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice picture. He most likely isn't stuck since he's driving a Case, but maybe the mashed beans will lower the yield a little? Haha

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Don, we have a 71 Road Runner waiting for someone to fix it, sure hope that someone is me, LOL. Rod.

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Random Photo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those pics are priceless, Rod.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters