Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Roll Call !!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
connor9988
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1. Melbourne, IA
2. 1949 Case A6 Combine & Custom Auger Wagon
3. Any JI Case Combine or corn picker

tim52160
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wish you were closer I need a parts 72 allcrop. but have been dreaming about a mf 35 too. lol

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ontario , Canada . Kind of a odd bird , 851 MF pull
type. Came originally from Alberta, Canada. Local
dealer buys these old pull types out west, and drags
them back to Ontario to sell to Mennonite farmers.
The Mennonite farmers can have tractors up to 100
hp, but cannot have a self propelled combined, so
they like these. I have harvested with this machine
for the past 7 years, around 80-100 acres each
year.

Commercial Farmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Late model 850

Rich815
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ontario Canada.

We have 2 early IH 815's. One with a 407
the other with 414. Two 744 corn heads,one
13' and one 15' grain head. One 820
17'grain. All above are retired and
thinking about scrapping. Still in use IH
1440,17.5' 1020 grain head, 844 corn head.

Roger-Kansas
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've been gone for several days. I check in here and find this posting. My list hasn't changed much. I
did add the 5297 finally.
Who ever started this roll call, thanks about time it was updated.

centash
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

87 Gleaner M3. Upgraded from an F2 about 12 years ago

Ben

centash
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oops....mid western Ontario, Canada

Ben

55 50 Ron
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dale,

Wow 50 combines. Do you allow visitors? I'm a North Dakota native. Now live in MN. Do travel back to ND for visits. Also really like combines. Drove JD 55 as a young guy. Also a JD No 5A pulltype rigged to control the tractor from the combine - was busy with that outfit!

Ron

big tee
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How are the payments?????---Tee

Aacord16
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Central Indiana here. 1967 ih 303 gas gear drive. 13 foot platform that might need a new home and a new to me late ih 715 hydro diesel and 4 row narrow 843 corn head

Erik Ks farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Overbrook, Ks
2010 9570 John Deere
and my first combine, a 1964 A II that is no longer around.

55 50 Ron
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have great grand parents on Dad's side of the family buried in the cemetery just east of Rhodes. The next generation homesteaded in ND.

I know where there is a 2 row Case pull type picker/sheller that you may be interested in. Needs both tires plus several trees cleared to get it out. It's nearby in southern MN.

My email should be open.

4520BW
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No payments on anything. There all old, probably could not sell them for enough to make a payment on a new one

billfromwisconsin
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Roll Call !!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

wisconsin
FarmCrest SP101 1952
Massey 26

would like a woods brother with a wisconsin engine on it, mid 50's

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters