Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

minneapolis 706 4x4 sells

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rustred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:44 am    Post subject: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

this tractor sold on Saturday on auction. 1800 hrs, engine never touched. all original.$ 11500.00

J.A.R
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What state was it located in?

rustred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

alberta, Canada.

morepower02
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Strong price. Might be time to move mine?

kris Jensen
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is about 8560.00 US dollars

morepower02
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-kris Jensen wrote:
(quoted from post at 14:28:17 05/20/19) That is about 8560.00 US dollars

Ok. Still a strong price.

Lyndon - AB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Too rich for my pocketbook. I was originally going to go to that auction, but the weather is too good so too busy hauling ammonia. Might have seen me out there, I'm running the red Freightliner with the tandem, twin tank ammonia trailer. Looking at the auction results, the only thing I might have chased would have been the Versatile G125, but I really couldn't justify it, lol!

molinegb
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where did you find auction results? Wondering what Long A brought.

Lyndon - AB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: minneapolis 706 4x4 sells Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I clicked into the live bidding page the same day as the auction, before they took the page down. After that happens, I don't think there are results online anywhere for Prodaniuk.

I can't remember for certain, but the Long model A I think sold for around 12,000. Don't quite me on it though

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Minneapolis Moline All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters