Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Massey Ferguson 245 hydraulic issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Subn3r0
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:48 am    Post subject: Massey Ferguson 245 hydraulic issue Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry if this is not the right place but I really need some guidance. I have my dads massey and recently put a front end loader on it. The three point lift operates with no problems. However, I can not get the fel to work. I have removed the ts300 isolator/diverter and ensured the tube is properly seated but still no fluid is coming up through the tube. Before I start tearing into this I was hoping that someone could help shed some insight on where the problem might be at especially since the 3pt lift is functional. Any thoughts or useful insights would be extremely appreciated.

Subn3r0
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 245 hydraulic issue Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok finally started getting fluid out of the tube, didn?t realize the
position everything had to be in. My problem now is that when I put
the inverted back on the flow becomes very restrictive out of the
inverter. I don?t see much to them, it?s a ts300, can they be rebuilt or
should I just replace it?

Subn3r0
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Ferguson 245 hydraulic issue Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can?t seem to get any response out of the loader. I have rebuilt the cylinders and am getting fluid all the way through the lines to the cylinders but still nothing. My question is could the control spool or valve, not certain the correct terminology, need to be rebuilt? I?m getting fluid past that point to the cylinders but it?s practically the only thing I have yet to rebuild. That and the hydraulic pump itself, which I am trying to have to go into that unless I absolutely have to.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Restoration and Repair Tips All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters