Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Case drill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pms
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looked at a this Case drill yesterday.Owner
has retired and is selling this drill which
has not been used in a long time.Was told
that it was put in the shed when not being
used.Looks to be maintained well...plenty
of old grease on it.Everything works on it
and not missing any parts.I like the fact
that it has small seed boxes.Asking price
is 1900,was thinking more like a
grand.Figured someone here on the Case
forum would have a good idea what this
might be worth.
Thanks Paul

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They used to sell for 3-400 around here and I was going to post that, but then I thought I would check cl to find an add. Seems the price has shot up as most are now over $1000. Guess I'm glad to have the one I have. Still $1900seems way high.

chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Organic farming. Gaining in popularity, perhaps that has some impact 👀CM

r.w.b.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow nice well kept double disc drill. I see its got fertilizer box but looks to never been used.good idea to never use them too. Probably why it looks so nice

ArleninOr
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Paul, bought my JD a few years ago at an auction and gave $65.00. Small seed boxes and fertilizer boxes, double disc. Almost a twin to that one except different brand.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The drill above does not have fert boxes,, the big box is for seed on that model drill, it's a "D" series drill, they could have fert boxes but it would have been mounted on the rear,, Case made a drill with fert boxes also but they have a far different set of controls on the back, I have both styles here, the pics are of my fert box style drill,, front half is for seed rear is for fert

pms
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for info guys,appreciate it.
Paul

fastfarmall
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think you are looking at a Grass seeder attachment, looks like it's only got 1 hose going down to the boot!

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Case drill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice drill, but not 1900.00s nice. I agree, 1k should take it home. He is obviously pretty proud of it

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters