Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

YT DOT

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How would you prevent this accident?
Wink
Click

coshoo
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Video wouldn't work, at least for me.

DR. EVIL
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey! That dumb jazz went by my house about 2 years ago, reached down on the floor of his truck for his smart phone, ran off the road launched like that on my driveway but instead of landing ON MY house landed on the truck's side at a 45 degree angle in the road. Supposedly totalled the truck, only had a couple thousand miles on it. Took almost a half hour to get a Sheriff here. I live Clear out in the boonies, the closest shopping mall is about FIVE-SIX miles, two towns within 5 miles. Totally 100% the driver's fault, kid was cursing his boss because the boss made him drive. Kid could have quit, or could have paid attention to his driving.

Pete in MD
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just DRIVE and forget about all the dumb stuff so many people do when they're behind the wheel.

Stephen Newell
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good to know, I thought it was my old computer why it didn't work for me.

westga
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's what happens when you build your house to close to the road. lol

FBH44
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's that power line I'd be worried about. Wouldn't get too close.

Russ from MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bet when they built the house the road wasn't so wide! Still not wide enough for that guy!

Geo-TH,In
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've seen that happen all the time. Road gets moved with in few feet of your front door and nothing you can do, eminent domain.

oldsarge
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Avoid it?? I don't see how in the"H" you could DO it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just click on pic., it worked for me after I clicked. Still too far away to see much.----Loren

JD Dave
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You could not give me a property on which the house is 30 feet off the highway.

oldtanker
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's pretty impressive. Be that driver couldn't do that again if he tried!

My BIL was well off the road until the did some road work. Now his front door is maybe 40 feet from the road. He didn't have a choice. They just came in and took it.

Rick

Stephen Newell
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Who knows, maybe they were filming a Farmers Insurance commercial.

marloweg
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: YT DOT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

stay in the TRUCK live wires all around

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters