Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

identity of parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ejensen
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: identity of parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Have included pictures of my ford jubilee and a couple of parts on the tractor that I would like to know their purpose. The tractor originally had a bucket powered by the tractors internal hydraulics. Loader at present is powered by a front driven hydraulic pump

shaun wallace
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: identity of parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lever sticking up is draft/position. Other ran oneway cyl witch could have been loader.

ejensen
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: identity of parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Shaun,

I remember when the tractor came new to the farm next door. It had some type of loader on it. Loader was off the tractor when I obtained it. Found a Paulson loader, built a bracket for the front mounted hydraulic pump and added a splined hub to front of engine.
Draft control is for plowing?
Chris

Kirk-NJ
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: identity of parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Left lever in that position is for position control. Push lever down is draft control. Yes draft for plowing dirt. Other might be deverter valve to desert power from 3PT to what you want to run with hydraulics

ejensen
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: identity of parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Kirk,
Thank you. I know little to nothing about plowing. Soil where I live in Washington State is very rocky, ground seems to "grow" rocks to boulders.Have never had a plow on our Jube. At present have a cememt weight to keep back wheels on the ground for traction when using the front end loader
Chris

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters