Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Been A Long Time Since

View previous topic :: View next topic  
super99
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:46 pm    Post subject: Been A Long Time Since Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I backed up to the blade and got it centered the first time! Yesterday I got the 1850 ready for winter. I put the doors and windows back in the cab, backed up to the blade and had the lift arms lined up perfectly, just had to get out and shove the left arm over with my foot to line up on the balls. Usually I'm off on one side or the other and have to keep trying or just give up and go get a pry bar and move it to line it up. I should have bought a lottery ticket, it was my lucky day! Chris

J.Wondergem
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Been A Long Time Since Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I never got that lucky.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Been A Long Time Since Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You need to be here when I put the 3pt V rake on the 1550.

Brown Swiss
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Been A Long Time Since Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I like olivers but the quick hitches on my Masseys is as great of an invention as the three point, just back up and scoop up the implement then lock the clips, makes me grin every time!

Centerplate
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Been A Long Time Since Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You need to buy a lottery ticket with luck like that.

jmcarlic
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Re: Been A Long Time Since Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey, I had that happen once...
No, Just kidding. I never have! lol!
That really is something worth noting! Wonder how many people in the world have no idea what a big deal this is? Kinda funny.
Congrats on your good luck and/or backing skill!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters