Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Dual Power Control Valve

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bern
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We're in need of a Dual Power solenoid for a 7710, but don't wish to pay NH prices for it. All we really need is the solenoid coil, not the whole valve body. The NH parts book shows just the coil in the breakdown, but you can't buy just the coil from NH, you have to buy the whole valve for $850.

I remember reading a discussion sometime back about someone who found just the coil from another distributor - I want to say it was Bobcat. Did I see that on this forum, and if so, does anyone remember where that was? The search feature on this site leaves a lot to be desired.

The link below shows the valve from Amazon. It's still a lot of money if all one needs is the coil.

Thanks for any help you can be.
Amazon valve

bobwhitecar
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

is the tw tractors the same

sotxbill
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=ford&th=465237

sotxbill
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok this is much better...

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=ford&th=546018

The bobcat coil works perfectly. I added an extra washer as it is about 1/16" shorter than the original. Need to tidy up the ground wire yet. Otherwise ready to run it.

I kept looking in the archives but couldn"t find it. edhohio found it for me. P/N 6671025. In stock at the Bobcat dealer (amazing). Better Half will pick it up for me later this morning. Will give update once I see how it works.

sotxbill
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

https://www.amazon.com/Friday-Part-6671025-Bobcat-Loader/dp/B0742BG8TT

if this is it, its around $35

Destroked 450
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That good info to have, let us know if it works, I have a 6610 with dual power.

sunbeam
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got one from these guys
Untitled URL Link

edhOH
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sotxbill found it. I think dieselpup originally posted the info. He worked on the tractor for me and got the dp functioning.

Good luck, it was a heck of a lot cheaper than what NH wants for the whole assembly.

FOMOCO Farmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bern, the part number for the Bobcat valve is 6671025.

RickB
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The valve and solenoid coil part numbers are different.

Bern
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your replies. It is much appreciated!

sotxbill
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Dual Power Control Valve Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My FIL had run across the same problem on a tw25 years back. Too bad we can mark this in an archive or special remark.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters