Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Problems posting in Classic ....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crazy Horse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:50 am    Post subject: Problems posting in Classic .... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've been dealing with posting blocks for months now posting in Classic, I usually get notes saying I'm not logged in or I am using someone else's name, etc. I have been able to bypass this by backing up and then going forward again with my back and forward arrows until the post works.

Lately, no luck at all ..... all of this on Classic. I can post on Modern but my replies don't show up where I expect them to ..... like next to someone else's reply ..... maybe Modern doesn't do that? I also can't find any place on Modern to post direct web links.

You told me months ago it had something to do with Cookies, whatever those are and however I am supposed to overcome this I have no idea.

Mike (Crazy Horse)

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: Problems posting in Classic .... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No modern doesn't thread replies, it shows replies in chronological order.

As far as logging in, if you are able to login to Modern, you should be able to login to Classic. That probably means your cookies are okay.

There is one thing that has tripped up a couple of people. The login forms for Modern and Classic are different. If you have a "feature" turned on in your browser called "Autofill" or "Autocomplete", depending on the form layout, it may submit wrong information and the login won't work. If you are able to log back in on Modern but not Classic, I'd look into that.

If you are just logged into Modern and have never logged out, then it's more likely the username combination you are trying isn't correct. The last email you have from me has your correct password and I just tested it and it logs in fine with that password.

If you still have problems, you should contact me by email again. Can't discuss username and password issues on a forum.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters