Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Nice low hour 1755 on here?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bv
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:41 am    Post subject: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

does anybody know of this low houred 1755 for sale on here in N.Y., how much would this be worth, they must have forgot they had this tractor and never used it.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is it the one from this post?
Last week

bv
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

no it's on the classified section, looks like new

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sharp. I wonder if everybody will think that one should sell for scrap price and that everything will need to be replaced. LOL
Link

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Opinions on 'what its worth' in theory and what someone will lay down cash for is usually right much difference.That is a real nice tractor for sure but what keeps the price down even in that condition is how similar tractors are selling.I would be curious what the owner is asking.

greg oliver
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bv Fort Plain isn?t to far from me. Where are you at? Looks in great shape.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Owner has posted a price of $20,000.I guess the way to look at it is a comparable tractor that size would be $70,000? If in the market I'd take the 1755 and the $50,000 difference in a heartbeat.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'd said on another forum that if that one with 2270 hours was running,waxed up and sitting on a reputable dealer lot,they'd have $9500 on it and it wouldn't be there long. Maybe I was a little low on that prediction.

I misspoke in that post last week when I said I hadn't seen a 1755 sell. Dale had one. I don't remember off the top of my head what it brought though.

I don't know how close you are on that $70,000 figure. The neighbor who I bought that grain drill from a few weeks ago bought a CaseIH 140 last year. It's a 2014 model that the dealer used on their lot,only had 7 hours on it,cab with air,129 horse on the dyno,pre DEF,2 wheel drive. He gave $48,000 for that one.

This was Dale's 1755.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yea I'm definitely not up on the new prices but figure from what I've seen of the new tractors have to go about 20 more HP than the 1755 to get a comparable tractor.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is a 1755 for sale in NC from the ad with 1844 hrs,always shedded,1 owner,does look good no cab $9,000.

bv
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

where is the add?

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Nice low hour 1755 on here? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Facebook Marketplace

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters