Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Pics added to Been Working Her Hard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kenster

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sean asked for pics of my recent plowing job. I've also included a few of our pretty meadow that I get to mow on occasion!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Except for a typical size lawn around the house, I plowed up the surround two or so acres to plant grass.

Another section of recent plowing. My newly found Ferguson 14 AO 28 moldboard did a good job. I got a little better as I went. Those plow shares really shined up after plowing two acres of sand.

Looking west from our front porch toward our seven acre meadow. We get some great sunsets!

Looking across the meadow.

From the meadow towards the house! You might understand how much we love it out here after thirty years in Houston!

Dunk

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice!!!!

Sean (TX)

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice work!!! I have had my truck stuck in that east Texas sand before...Only once!!

AnvilheadTX

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Look at that Texas flag!

Indiana Jones

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pics! Every man should have his own slice of heaven to work.

Dan

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Your one of the few Texans that fly the Texas flag on bottom (j/k)

Nice place and nice work.

Dan

murn ga

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice work Ken, The only thing I see that you need to do is go to a higher gear and pick up the speed to turn the furrow over more,but all in all very good.

8N'r--WI

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pics of a good plow job and a nice spread---if you throw some oil on them shined up moldboards they may not begin to rust up so quick---Tim

Colin King

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is some beautiful land you have!

Colin, MN

LeeMo

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pretty place you have, Kenster. Thanks for the pics.

Mr. Bob

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Pics added to Been Working Her Hard Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You are a very fortunate man to have such a "peice of heaven" in the Great State of TEXAS. I wholeheartedly congratulate you.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters