Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

2150 mfwd tractor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ztrmowers
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

does anyone know if there ever was a 2150 mfwd toy tractor made in 1/16th scale also does anyone know where guy might find 1/16 oliver mounted picker merry Christmas everybody

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't recall on the 2150. If you do find an Oliver mounted picker,you'll pay through the nose for it. I bought an 880 with a Carter pressed steel picker on it that somebody has Oliverized over the summer,but the diecast pickers are still nosebleed high. There's a guy who shows up at the flea markets who brings one along on a 77,but he wants $600 for the two of them.

Kent2255
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-ztrmowers wrote:
(quoted from post at 13:33:30 12/21/19) does anyone know if there ever was a 2150 mfwd toy tractor made in 1/16th scale also does anyone know where guy might find 1/16 oliver mounted picker merry Christmas everybody

There has never been a 2150 mass produced. There have been a few guys custom make them. I just recently finished this one for myself

Kent2255
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

NICE!

I've got a custom #4 picker on an 880. It was made from a Carter picker.

tractorguy2
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I couldn't figure out what a 2150 was till I saw the picture. I was thinking Deutz Allis.

Toy farmer made a 2255 last year. I bet Ertl will have a FWA 2255 later this year.

Grandpa's first "big" tractor was an 1850. Later he had a 1855 and last tractor was a JD 4430. Dad and grandpa both always said the Olivers were better than that other green tractor.

I now have several of the new Oliver thousand series toys made by Speccast in my collection. Last year I bought a 1650 and made my own corn picker for it. I sold it just before SpecCast came out with a 1600 with picker. I'm thinking I will get another 1750 narrow front and build me another picker. The 1750 gas nf toys are cheap right now.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wish I had the tools and skills to do some custom fabrication like that. I know what I want things to look like,but that's not how they end up. Nice job.

ztrmowers
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that looks nice what you make it from. I am looking for 2150 mfwd with fuel tank fenders and continental cab. I spents hours on end running that unit growing up

Kent2255
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 2150 mfwd tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It?s a SpecCast 1950 that I removed the Detroit engine and then put a Hercules from a White casting in its place. I added larger tires all the way around. I have plans for a fwa version as soon as I find a good deal on another 1950

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Memorabilia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters