Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

I'd say that's a network error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
john in la
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:48 pm    Post subject: I'd say that's a network error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chris if this is a network error it needs to be on your end.
To many of us in different parts of the country are getting this error.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: I'd say that's a network error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Maybe, but I'm definitely not seeing it or any more serious response issues than I'm seeing to many sites (of course not all because the net is distributed in a way to where any point will have fewer hops to one place than another).

Here is what my connection on Hughes sees as the cert and it shows as valid.

If we could see a problem, we might be able to fix it. But frankly, if I call in a trouble ticket on our network running slow, I think they'd laugh at me. The network is currently experiencing unprecedented traffic, it was up to double the normal traffic a couple of days ago, likely worse now. Pretty bad situation.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I'd say that's a network error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll say, I'm also seeing some horrible response myself right now. This is the darkest hour of the day for the net though.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I'd say that's a network error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Did a reset on the DB and it seems a little better now. I don't think that has anything to do with what you are seeing though. Your browser has to talk to our site and then the certificate authority (in our case digicert) to verify, if either part fails, it will appear to be insecure.

john in la
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I'd say that's a network error Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes it could be because of the heavy traffic on the net.
The problem has started in the last week or so for me.
I just figured it has something to do with your site because this is the only place I get that warning.
Thanks for all you do for us.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters