Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Rare Cases

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoofer B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:15 am    Post subject: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

OK Guys and Gals, what would you consider to be some of the rarer Case tractors out there? Low production models or options not seen much. Lets get some good discussion going here. Thanks, Bill

Don Rudolph
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hello Bill,

I would have to say RO. Very few ever made. My Dad's 1st tractor. Don

tomturkey
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

the 350's may fit into the "rare" category. Like only 1000 produced. Have no idea how many are still around. gobble

kenbob
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have the 351 and I think I have a rare tractor, until I look at the numbers on any orchard model.

Hoofer B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was in your neighborhood yesterday. I delivered a load to Cooks Orchard. Talked to Jeff for 1/2 hour. Really nice guy. Bill

RGMartin
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Open station 1270 and 1370.

gmccool
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not rare by any means but my 870 gas 8spd open station isn't a real common tractor.

Hoofer B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Could you post a picture of the 350? Bill

kenbob
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will try to post a picture of my 351. I have a facebook page dedicated to 351/350 tractors. THere were 900 or so 351s and a 100 standards. Standards had a heavy non adjustable front axle. There are 40 members to that page. YT registry shows about 10 tractors. IT would probably be safe to say there are less than 100 351s left and maybe less than 10 350s.

kenbob
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

FYI Not all of the members on the facebook site actually own those tractors.

jal-SD
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not real rare, but not common either is an '54 S or D series with eagle hitch, live power and foot clutch. Don't know how many D series, but less than 1,500 S series built. How many are left?

bradley martin
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

VAS, VAH are few and far between. Also, high clearance 30 series are seldom seen.

rustred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

there is no rare ones unless maybe the model R or some of the crossmounts.

BarryfromIA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 312 rn with a fiberglass hood and I have not heard of another one plus only around 600 312 rn's built. Who decides what is rare.

Hoofer B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Rare Cases Reply to specific post Reply with quote

no one mentioned the super VAC-DTA. Now those are as rare as a Farmall H TA. LOL

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters