Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Wheel weight for LA Case3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ochs n
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:54 am    Post subject: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Would anybody have a idea what a 150 lb. wheel weight is worth for a LA Case?

Don Rudolph
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

In this area from .50 to $1.00/lb.

oldproudvet
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If someone wants them. That's the last thing I'd have a tractor I take on a tractor drive or to a show, to much weight to haul, and much more weight for the transmission to deal with. I've many Case weights, but no one works the old units hard and surely doesn't want to carry weight around 'cuz they're cool. I would think hard to sell, and like Don wrote above, that's the going price, but if you only have 1 buyer, good luck. Larry

E SCHOEN
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought some last august at a farm auction in Nebraska. 25-35 dollars a piece. Bought 12 of them

Ochs n
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wanted to by a few to go to tractor pull. Wasn't going to take them to tractor show. Just wanted to go to a few antique tractor pulls. Thanks for your help.

Ochs n
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What part of Nebraska do you live in, do you still have some?

E SCHOEN
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I live in NC Kansas, I was up there for the auction. I bought them to use. I have several tractors that I pull with.

Ochs n
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I live down in Ga., I'm out in western Ks. helping a cousin cut wheat. La cases are hard to find down there. I have one I bought out here, so when I'm out here I try to find parts for it.

thehickdaddy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Farmland tractor supply in oregon sells them for $75 and they are still always a moving item. Always someone with a D or S needing a little extra traction.
Dads LA has calcium and the 750 weights.
But the Ls run 2 extra 150s on the land side, and one D runs 3 weights on each side.

Each person has different conditions and uses correct?

E SCHOEN
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:13 am    Post subject: Re: Wheel weight for LA Case3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I’ve got quite a few parts and would probably let two sets of weights go since you’re this close. Give me a call 785-658-5510. Text me first, I don’t answer our if state numbers

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters