Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Pictures for Hoofer B

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fawteen
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bill sent me these and asked me to post them for him. I expect he'll be along with captions.

Hoofer B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Fawteen. This is the 1030 and 730 that we picked up today. Pretty nice tractors for their age. The 730 is a 1967 and the 1030 is a 1969. We get to the guys place and he asks if I am looking for a 530? Sure, who isn't! He takes me over to his B I L place. It is a heavy duty industrial with a loader. They are going to get it running and then call me back. My wifes birthday is coming up in a month and I did not get anything for her yet. Can you imagine the look on her face when she sees her very own 530??? LOL The Peterbuilt is a 2001. My 18 y o son drives that one. Bill

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice looking pair of tractors. Not sure about you getting the 530 for your wife’s birthday though, you might want to think that onee was through some more.

casecollectorsc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You and Bruce have all the luck! Good looking tractors.

Fawteen
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

More

Don Rudolph
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Beauties Bill, good for you! Any idea who sold them new? Don

Hoofer B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Service Motors Dale WI. There was a 1030 for sale out of Green Bay with a motor knock. He was asking 1500 and it had 38 inch rears. It was sold when I called.. Too late, O well. Bill

560farm
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's a NICE looking pair of 30 series. You might have to repaint that Pete Desert/Flambeau with black stripes to match, haha :)

Brad

Tgrasher
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Pictures for Hoofer B Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good to see tractors that have been taken care of. Great find!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters