Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Don't get it!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio Puller

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't get it!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok people, come on now, it's time to wake up and wash those eyes cause your dreaming if you think today or 40 years ago pullers don't now and or didn't back then bend the rules to the limit. Yes even cheat!!!!! I've been involved in pulling since the sixties and just like any type of sport and or competetion there will be rule benders and cheaters. In most cases ( NOT ALL ) when you have someone screaming about a cheater the one screaming is really just upset because someone else done a better job of ( shall we say ) bending the rules and beat them. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying that's the way it is. As for your racing fuel, here's something to think about. A set of rules that I was given said, must be pump gas. Now, I know of a place that sells his racing gas out of a pump that is just like all the other pumps at his station except this one says racing gas on it. Lot of pullers buy there so you tell me, are they cheating ? Rule doesn't say no racing gas, doesn't say it must be regular gas, it just says must be pump gas.

buickanddeere

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't get it!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Toss the header and find a set of road worn 23 degree tires.

Jim Johnson

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't get it!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey! Hey! Captainhookerus sounds like a customer to me!

ALLIECAT

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Don't get it!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

LIKE THE MAN SAID I DON"T MIND GETTIG MY BUTT KICKED BUT SOMETIMES IT JUST AINT"T RIGHT
ONE WEEK I PULL 2 FULLS AND WIN 2 CLASSES FINISH
4TH IN ANOTHER
NEXT WEEK DIFFERENT TOWN DIFFERENT SLED ALL I CAN DO IS 160
SOME OF SAME TRACTORS AT BOTH PULLS SAME RESULTS
COULD IT BE THE SLED? OR THE SLED OPERATOR?
NAW NOBODY CHEATS IN THIS GAME
I THINK WE HAVE TOO MANY CLASSES AND TOO MANY GRAY AREAS IN THE RULES
BUT WE"RE JUST HAVING FUN ANYWAY RIGHT

jpl

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't get it!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

maybe your getting your butt kicked because your not reading the track right, i;v done same thing, every track is different.

ALLIECAT

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: Don't get it!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

WELL I GUESS 6 OR 7 OF US DIDN'T READ THE TRACK RIGHT IT JUST SEEMS STRANGE THAT YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD RESULTS AT ONE TRACK BUT NOT THE OTHERS
IT SEEMS THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE EXISTS AT SOME PULLS
BUT WHAT THE HECK WE 'RE JUST HAVING FUN RIGHT

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters