Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

TEA20 control valve with oscillator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ari17
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:30 pm    Post subject: TEA20 control valve with oscillator Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Unable to lower hyd pump due to control valve not being able to be removed due to oscillator. There is insufficient space to move pump to rear prior to lowering.....assistance please?

John Deere D
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: TEA20 control valve with oscillator Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Info from manuals....
Bob..

ari17
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TEA20 control valve with oscillator Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank's for that....but prob is control valve will not move back far enough to allow sufficient space to lower pump. I believe this is because of oscillator as without oscillater piston can usually be removed complete....
Can you also please advise publisher of that manual as it is the clearest I have seen.

John Deere D
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TEA20 control valve with oscillator Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Quote:
Can you also please advise publisher of that manual as it is the clearest I have seen.

Info on Manual:
Harry Ferguson, Ltd.
Coventry. England

An original: "FERGUSON SYSTEM SERVICE MANUAL" Sent to a dealer in Toronto Canada July 8,1953
TE-A20....TE-D20 ...TE-C20...TE-E20..

Three years ago, I entered the below info onto the Internet and located the Manual..

Harry Ferguson Service Manual...TEA-20

A web based for sale "Kijiji" in Canada had an add.......SmileI sent the cash.
Service manual arrived......:)

Parts Book was ADVERTISED on the USA e-bay...:)

I own a Ford model "2-N".. factory badged FERGUSON SYSTEM ...
Picture is from when I had to perform work in the HYDRAULIC PUMP AREA...

NOTE Lifting Tool...
I've used this tool on my MF 35 X...TEA-20...2-N Ford......quite crude...
Bob..

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Massey Harris & Massey Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters