Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Tractor display shelf

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:23 am    Post subject: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As seen on censor book .

Buckeye Oliver collector
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Neat! I've seen people make the barn displays for 1/64 but never the 1/16. I really need to put up a pole barn to get mine displayed properly. Maybe someday.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:52 am    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I’d like to have a shed to put mine in but that’s not going to happen anytime soon . There’s a little store up town I’d like to buy and make into a museum but That probably won’t happen either

Absent Minded Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ohhhhh, that's nice! Might have to make me one.

Mike

TractorTucker
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

SV, maybe if you had the rest of the barn you would be able to put all of yours on display like that.

ztrmower
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i have had one almost its twin for several years,was given to me back when the family all still talked to each other close 30 years ago now

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There used to be a catalog that you could buy them for the smaller models

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It would take a whole barn to hold all mine .

ztrmower
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sorry i thought it was 1/64 toys, but is it for the large toys second look

IaGary

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Precision Series Farmall 400. My 3 year old decided he wanted to play with mine one day and ripped the box to open it.

Thanks Gary

gtractorfan
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Neat and big! Hope you have it fastened to the wall, would be a disaster if it fell.

ztrmower
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

nope do not have that one,i tried anyway rick

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I found this shelf on Facebook

DoubleO7
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Tractor display shelf Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would want glass panels on it.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Memorabilia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters