Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Trouble posting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
used red MN
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject: Trouble posting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

YT Support I am trying to post this in reply to Farmer Abe. I think it may be because it is a reply to a broken post because it was an older post in Tractor Talk the topic is ..OT New Holland 6635.. I want to say... Farmer Abe welcome to YT. You replied to nearly the last post Kenny kabot posted here in Fall of 2020. In other words unless he reads and does not post you probably wont hear anything from him. A little more direct approach would be to send him an email. I assume you viewed the post on ..Modern View.. Click ..Classic View.. in the red box at the top, hopefully when viewing there you will see a box in the lower right of his reply to send an email. I agree with getting the parts diagram to possibly help you see what your problem is. The factory parts sight is down today they must be updating. Otherwise I would try to see if your tractor is considered to be in their group and post a link to the online parts page. If you are thinking about attempting the repair yourself I would suggest buying a repair manual for your tractor. Best of luck.... Any ideas

used red MN
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Trouble posting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I that post initially did not preview using the ..Preview.. button. I used the Submit button and it went okay. I mostly post on Classic so I am used to getting the Preview option. I will go back to the post and see if I use Submit there if it will go through. Thanks!

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Trouble posting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would expect problems replying to posts older than a certain date earlier this year when I put the new version of classic in, though from your description, it almost sounds like a different sort of issue.

Replying to old posts is always a problem though. You can do it with Modern view, but it will always create a broken post in classic because it has no thread to relate it to. The threads roll off the main board in classic and reply to such never works without problems. This also doesn't fully explain what you describe. I may not be fully understanding though.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters