Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark from the Fort
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:06 am    Post subject: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Life has happened and I will be selling out all of my Fergy stuff. Tractors, implements, literature, etc.
This is also posted in the Market place.

Anyone near the Indiana area who would like to chat, feel free to text 1 260 341 - 4203.

Don't take the little things for granted.............Mark or email jbhofc@gmail.com

kscessnadriver
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, what all are you selling? I live just north of fort wayne, not really in the market, just curious.

Desertjoe
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Mark from the Fort wrote:
(quoted from post at 05:06:33 06/03/21) Life has happened and I will be selling out all of my Fergy stuff. Tractors, implements, literature, etc.
This is also posted in the Market place.

Anyone near the Indiana area who would like to chat, feel free to text 1 260 341 - 4203.

Don't take the little things for granted.............Mark or email jbhofc@gmail.com

I don't know, Mark, but the implications make a person conjure up all sorts of,,"Life's Changing Moments" within a man's family. I really feel for you in what sounds like extreme time of sadness and grief. I don't want to wake you up at 2AM but will contact you at better hours in the AM. I myself got picked to experience such sadness and grief with my wife of 50 years and continues to this day,,SOOo,,I KNOW the value of just "TALKING" with others,,,, May PEACE BE WITH YOU, Mark. Joe r

Boss Hog
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm also curious what you're selling. Or what "market place" you have things listed on.

If you need a hand posting stuff shoot me an email:

rsitruss at yahoo dot com

Jim in rush co
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I tried to contact by email his and thru YT open mail no luck. His is in classified YT type Ferguson in search. Jim

J.Wondergem
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jim, he has his phone number listed above and on his ad both.

Desertjoe
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

J.Wondergem wrote:
(quoted from post at 19:16:02 06/05/21)
Jim, he has his phone number listed above and on his ad both.

I tried calling and texting,,,no response. I feel for him.

J.Wondergem
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When you text him, did you title it "tractor parts"? He has that in his ad too. Just trying to help.

miner09
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

He hasn't returned my call either. My not have anything to sell. LOL

Boss Hog
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What classifieds?

Mark from the Fort
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sorry, it is in the Market Place domain.......

Mark from the Fort
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As I walk through the buildings, I keep finding "stuff". Here is a list of what I 'd like to find a new home for:
-TO20 6v. non running excellent sheet metal
-TO30 6v. non running excellent sheet metal-notice PTO seal leaking
-TO35 6v. running nice sheet metal.
-TO35 (parts tractor) tore down to repaint--didn't happen. I will gather all parts needed to put back together.
-Ferguson Carrington blade
-Ferguson 3 bottom plow
-Ferguson Soil scoop.
-non Fergy 110gal PTO driven AG Sprayer (acme pump)
-non Fergy 55 gal PTO driven "lawn sprayer"
-non Fergy Soil scoop
-Ferguson cultivator
-Ferguson Cord wood saw-with blade
One or two totes of original Ferguson paper items...manuals etc.
You guys probably know the value better than I.....these were my "tinkering around toys" and I'd like to see a Ferguson person get them......... come with a trailer & we can make a deal...

I will be returning missed calls and text messages today. Thank you, Mark

Mark from the Fort
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good morning, I added a list to this thread...thanks for the inquiry

Mark from the Fort
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

and a Ferguson Planter........

Desertjoe
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Selling out-Ft. Wayne, In. area Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mark from the Fort wrote:
(quoted from post at 04:19:33 06/07/21)
and a Ferguson Planter........

Hey there, Mark! Good to hear from you.! Praying for you're resolving your issues. Sending you an Email.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters