Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Lorren the ACG

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedMF40
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope his passing was peaceful. R.I.P

Gerrit

EP
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So sorry to hear this. I was fortunate to have met ACG. Condolences to his family and friends.
Eric

AzPeapicker
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of his passing . God knows he s in a better place . My condolences to Beth , his Family , & all who knew him well .
Will,miss his posting of the wood cutting Hauling & stacking in the shed .

Rest in Peace

AZpeapicker

super99
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear this! I've been praying for him since it started. I always like his posts and was impressed by his abilities. My sympathies to his wife and family. I'll miss him!!

Johnnypopper
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am sorry to hear of his passing. I will miss his posts on this forum. He certainly came up with some great fabrication projects. All of his equipment looked to be in excellent condition, that took a lot of work to keep it that way. Its people like him that make this forum so interesting and informative. My condolences to his family and close friends.

RBnWA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of Loren's passing. Where he is now there is no pain or suffering. Sympathies to his wife and family. He was a great fabricator. Richard

RJKeith
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that. Really enjoyed his post and will miss them, as well as his insight whenever I had a problem on one of my Case tractors. Condolences to his family.

scott55
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for the families loss may he RIP. Always enjoyed reading his posts.

RusselAZ
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

HUGs for the family. He will be missed.

Dan in North Houston
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I sure hate to hear this. It was always a treat to read one of his posts or see one of his projects.

casecollectorsc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss...very knowledgeable man when it came to JI Case.

grandpa Love
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Condolences to the family and friends. Sending prayers for comfort. Always enjoyed his posts.

Bob Collins
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was just wondering about Loren when I saw this post, very sad, we all will miss him on here. Prayers for his family.

bradley martin
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So sorry to read this. He will be missed on these forums. My sincerest condolences to Beth and family.

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am sure that his spirit lives on in all of us. we have gained so much from his kind generous additions to our lives. To lead is to set an example. His example includes innovation, Hard work, a gentle attitude, cooperative, contributing, and (oh yeah) hard work. Peace that passes all understanding be with Lorren and all his family. Jim

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters