Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Lorren the ACG

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Scovy
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:19 am    Post subject: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Beth called just now and said that Loren died last night. We will miss him big time. He was a real Case Man all the way. .Jack, .The Old Scovy

TimV
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know--he was definitely an asset to the board and will be missed.

greenmech
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that! We will miss his posts. Ron MN

johnofnewhaven
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

He will be greatly missed. My condolences.

Michael Soldan
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What a shame , he was a talented guy that could build anything. I always enjoyed his posts and pictures of his Case tractors and equipment. I will certainly miss him.

Russ from MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I really admired the equipment he built, a true craftsman! RIP!

Repairman60
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for family.

DCM
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very sorry to read this, my sincerest sympathies.

wingnuttx
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for the loss of a good man and teacher. Wingnut

retired farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that. Always enjoyed his posts.

Goose
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that.

Having fabricated a lot of stuff myself, I always admired his creations.

DRussell
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So sad to hear. I always enjoyed his posts here.

DoubleO7
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Russ from MN wrote:
(quoted from post at 11:22:45 06/14/21) I really admired the equipment he built, a true craftsman! RIP!

Yes, he was always thinking about a better way to work, and did it.

No doubt an inspiration to many here and in person.

R.I.P.

hoghollow
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Prayers for Beth and family

Larry EC-OH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Lorren the ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for letting us know.

Condolences to the family. Loren was an inspiration to us all, what a loss.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters