Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Loren

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm    Post subject: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

cnt
obit link

gmccool
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nutty
Thanks for Posting. I never met Loren in person but I could tell by his posts & pics he was a very talented person. He will be missed. Gerald

Duner Wi
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for posting obituary link.

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you sir for this. Very much appreciated. Kow Farmer Kurt. My sincere condolences to all of Lorens family.

wheat straw
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bet Lorens carpentry work was immaculate. Thanks so much for posting and allowing us to have a small part in this.
Andy

Classic Case
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for posting! That is how I remember him going into his dealership as a young boy. He will be missed.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I 100% agree with you on that Scott,, I have missed so much our constant chats and discussions of the dealership and farm days, and how each others days had went,, the hole left in my life is big but it I am sure in nothing to all of You. I really like the photo you chose,, I had never seen that particular shot before, it is indeed a Great One
cnt

CASEAHOLIC
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow Greg, that business card is going back in time. I have very fond memories of when we had the fultonville store. I can remember fonda fair time when dad would spend a week trucking tractors and equipment to that store, then drive them from the store to the fair grounds. Thank you for that memorie.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sorry i do not know why I typed your name in below,, mind is slipping

Classic Case
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You are welcome! Sad for your Mom and your whole family. Maybe I will see you at Fonda this year.

JK-NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for posting this. A good guy who will be missed greatly on this web site. He really shared a lot of knowledge here as well as sharing about his many interests.He is the main reason I started reading this Case forum . I regret never meeting him in person as I live a ways west of him , also just off US Rt20. Once again my condolences to the family.

John Saeli
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I never knew your family had 2 stores!! Don't ever remember your Dad saying anything. Is the location where Randalls is now?

Don Rudolph
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this Tom. I didn't realize Loren was that young. My sympathy goes out to his family. Don

Tgrasher
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Never met or spoke with Loren but after seeing his work and reading all that has been written about him, I feel a great loss in not being able to.

Hotflashjr
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Loren Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren helped me out setting up a land plow the other year and trouble shooting it via email and even a phone call or two. He was a talented man for sure and will be missed!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters