Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

I have a question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gtidwell
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:08 am    Post subject: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have been put in charge of finding our Ag teacher's son some toy and collectable John Deere tractors for his room. They are going to put them up on shelves and in cases. He is only 2yo now. Where is the best place to look and has best prices? Any help with this will be appreciated. If you have some you will sell for a good price, let me know that too. Thank you.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

eBay .

tractorguy2
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If your looking for older toys. Go to ebay and search for vintage john deere tractor, or vintage farm tractor. Lots of cheap 3020 and 4430 toys can be found that way.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Toys

Gtidwell
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I purchased one tractor. I will keep my eyes on it. Some of the shipping is really high though. Keeps my top bid down.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you do some looking theres a lot of free shipping on eBay

tractorguy2
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Shipping can be high on ebay. EBay charges sellers commission on the order total including shipping and any taxes. Some sellers will raise the shipping to recover some of the fees.

If you watch you can still find toys with reasonable shipping $9-14. Most sellers will if you ask before buying combine shipping charges when you buy more than one item from them.

I've been watching for a john Deere 3010 or early 3020 to mount my new long nose picker on. I find better deal searching for vintage john Deere rather than searching for 3010 or 3020. Lots of late 3020s with plastic rims for $20 or slightly more pop up. Haven't found many die cast rim toys with the holes in the axles for the picker.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just go to farm toys and search . I want that new 3020 precision with the loader on it . There are a lot of good deals on there but you have to shop around the individual sellers cant offer the free shipping like a dealer can .

Gtidwell
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok sir. I have made two purchases off of eBay now. I will keep my eye open for that one for you.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks . I really blew it there was one on there somebody took the loader off of and no box with it either fhat was before i put a loader on my 3020 now Id like to have one with the loader still on it preferably N.I.B or mib

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Memorabilia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters