Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

What's on your buying list this year

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I guess,I'm looking at the following:
1660 Case (another)
2-DC's (more!)
3 bottom Case plow (another)
B12 PT Swather
A6 -2 for parts (another)
Dealer parts

Jason Kozlowski
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

An easier question might be what"s not! I"ll often take whatever I can find!

I already found the following this year.

1966 Case 440
1965 Case 531 (with a factory gas engine)
2-Case M-68 disks
Case 1805 Chisel plow
Case IS Picker sheller
2 bottom 14" Case MRB plow
& maybe a 133 baler

Still on the list, or always on the list

630 Case
570 Case
Reversible Case disk plows
188 Case hay rake
Case hay conditioner
Case chopper
and any other Case stuff I can find!

Hoss In ME
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Im onna pick up a D-2 Cat this wkend.Ive got one but I couldnt see this one go by the way of the flaming hacksaw.I need another tractor like I need another hole in my head.But I;ve been bit an cant help myself. Hoss {Cat,JD,Case,Mc Deering and MH guy.]

Paul f
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Going to be 2 DC3s at Lenox Farm Supply Auction (Northeast Pennsylvania) on 8 May...

Already have one

caseman-d
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lets see. Guess I already got started with the 500.
Other it's in the works
1960 Case 930, hope to close on the deal shortly.
195? Case 600 B guy would like me to buy.
Case LA, need to look at this one. Been sitting several years.
Working on a SWD-9 Mccormick which hasn't run in some time.
Another 930 coming up at auction 63 or 64 ?
Gotta get my 712B home from up North country.
Got a deal going on some JD side delivery rakes
Lead on a parts 660 IH, not much left I was told.
Gotta get my MF 1500 home soon.
Hopefully this should keep me busy till haying season.
Am looking for a Case 400 standard yet. Gas or diesel , prefer hand clutch.
caseman-d

Don Rudolph

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got a DO last November so I can begin looking for this years find. (My wife has put her foot down-only 1 new Case per year). Would like a 1030 or 930 or 530 or 630 or 300 or 350 or 800 or DI or VAH, etc, etc, etc.

CASEAHOLIC
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

as of right now,
700 gas, trying to complete a 100 series collection
and a 400 round nose(only because it comes w/700
should make good trading stock.

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Don,my wife told me that too once,you know Don,one a year means,1doz per year!

Don Rudolph

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ande,

I have continually reminded her that a wise man once said, "You can never have too many Case tractors!" She doesn't believe me.

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don,you are right too! Good luck in your search this year

Bruce from Can.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What's on your buying list this year Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1030 Comfort King , had it for a test drive, now just have to sneak it home. I think it will blend in well and the missus won't notice. At least not till the canceled cheque comes in.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters