Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

40-72 for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DKase
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was just looking through the Antique Power that came today. My almost neighbor (25 miles) has his 40-72 advertised for sale. Should we ALL pool our pennies? He has the 20-40 advertised as well. Any of you have really deep pockets this week?

Alan Golden
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm going through my Antique Power now since I came home for the night from Pawnee. I might find a quarter under my car seat. Would that get me much of a share?

Lamont
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wbat's a decent 18-38 worth? There's one in an auction about 80 miles from me tomorrow.

JICase
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does he take trade-ins? I'd trade my whole collection for one of those. If not, I'd like to purchase the steering wheel for my share so I can drive it around the yard just once.
I don't know who's tractors are in these pictures, but they sure are fun to look at.

JICase
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can't forget the 20-40 pics!

tim1111111111

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think those pictures are from the Rollag show about 5 years ago.

Tom Railsback
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wondered whose it was so when my copy of Antique Power arrived today, I immediately started looking.
It is the one I suspected it to be, not either of the ones in the photos above. It will be interesting to see where it ends up. For those of you who have never seen it, it does have a cab. I first saw it at the Case Collectors' show at Madison in 1989.

BarryfromIA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That Rollag Show was the best display of all types of CASE equipment. Three of the five known 40-72's were there.

L.Lamp

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Before you get too generous, please send back my $24.50 for the cultivator brackets I bought from you on eBay, item #200431353105. Since you don't answer e-mails or take phone calls, this has to be my way of reaching you. Don't take money from people and not deliver!

1031D
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 40-72 for sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for hi-jacking the post, by the way, this matter needs to be addressed with ePay, not here, and the item number is wrong anyways!!!!!!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters