Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Case 180 Garden Tractor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary from Muleshoe
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Case 180 Garden Tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just traded for a very nice Case 180 today. It came with disk, plow, culrivator, and mower deck. I don't know much about these but I guess I will be learning. It came with the parts manual but no owners manual. Can I get an owners manual in reprint? Also I am not real sure how the lift works.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Jason Kozlowski
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 180 Garden Tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have an original manuals email if intrested. What brand are the implements? The tractors are bullet proof if taken care of. Ask away with your questions, I converted to Case ag, but once owned over 75 Colt, Case, and Ingersoll tractors. I still have several. The same lift lever is used for all the attachments, linkage would have controlled a hitch mounted at the rear for your implements. Perhaps you are missing something?
Untitled URL Link

DCTOM
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Case 180 Garden Tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

jason;; wouldnt have a case two tone 222 with hydralic lift you would part with would you?? tom

Jason Kozlowski
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Case 180 Garden Tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No, not any longer, I had a fairly nice "70 222 that went to a Case collector in MD. I would spend some time looking on craigslist. I am always amazed by the amount of Case garden tractors I find there, and I never even looked at that site while I was still buying them.

Jeff From WI.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 180 Garden Tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

dctom, I know where there is one for sale near Reedsburg WI. e-mail if interested, I drive by it every day to and from work.
Jeff

Gary from Muleshoe
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 180 Garden Tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jason

The serial # of my 180 is 9605357. Can you tell me what year it is?

I sent you am email with some other questions, did you get it?

Jason Kozlowski
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Case 180 Garden Tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There are no serial number records for case garden tractors older than 1971, at least not that Ingersoll as ever released. However, the Case 180 was only built for one year, 1965. It"s basically a Colt Rancher 12 dressed up as a Case. For compaison here are a few pictures of the original Rancher 12 I sold in 2008.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters