Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Spring work continues in Wyo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Spring work continues in Wyo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

got another 60 acres worked today calling for rain/snow again next few days, was working hay fields in these shots and the antelope one is for the hunters cnt

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Hay Bro;That's Just Not Fair Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's the crap we got most of the day, here in CNY. At least the gig-watt turbines are in harvest mode. The Acg.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Hay Bro;That's Just Not Fair Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sorry about your weather,went to another field worked another 45 acres of hay later Bro cnt tom

dahlin
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Spring work continues in Wyo Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks nutty case guy, I've really enjoyed the pictures of your tractors and memorabilia. I've owned a 300 case with a wide front, we called him Justin. It had wide tires on the back and would darn near float. I also had a 580 case back-hoe both were excellant tractors, I wish I hadn't sold the 300.Seeing your collection takes me back.Thanks, Randy

JGarner
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Hay Bro;That's Just Not Fair Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ACG why don't you send some of that down here to Houston, we would put up with the cold for a few days just to get the moisture!!! Boy it is getting dry and early in the year too. Looks to be another 2009 if this keeps up thru summer.

Jim

gusbratz
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hay Bro;That's Just Not Fair Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ya thanks for the pics, i relly enjoy your giant fields. here in pa we have a 32 acre field and it seems big to us.

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: Hay Bro;That's Just Not Fair Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nothing like windshield time in a 2670 to make the day

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hay Bro;That's Just Not Fair Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that and talking to your buddy's at the same time,good talking to ya Dan cnt tom

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters