Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Brokengun more 830 pics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here are more shots of Bill's work these are worth a second posting in my opinion cnt

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

forgot to say his attenion to detail is outstanding take a bow Bill cnt

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

enjoy everyone and thanks Casenutty!!!!

SK in Mi
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Real nice tractor, Bill.
Where do you get your dash lights?

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

the dash lights came from junkers!!! 930 i think!!!

SK in Mi
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks Bill.
I recently purchased an 830ck/com with a case #70 loader. It needs an overhaul and some tlc.
I have been reading this forum for quite a while, and you guys are very informative and helpfull. I enjoy all of the pictures and stories.

55 50 Ron
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I believe these have the dry type air cleaners, right?

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

when we were restoring this tractor my dad wanted to try putting a 1030 dry air cleaner on this 830!! so we did!!!oil baths are execellant air cleaners but messy!!!!!BILL

NickatKY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics,that sure is a clean machine!!

Brokengun
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bill is an expert.

My wife just walked past me and said Greens not my color.

This is just my opinion but I don’t believe Cases came off the show room floor in this state of workmanship, so I’m calling this above show-room work.

Bill my hats off to you sir!

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bill,as everyone has elated too,the "831" is just first class,you sure do nice work,,like your shop too,wish I had it.
Tom,thanks for posting the pics too

Fred eagerton jr
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This pic represents a ton of hours of work, labor of love. I dream of my short hood 830 to look half this good one day. What a fine machine and should be proud.
Thanks,
FE

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Absolute Perfection!!!!!!

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Absolute Perfection!!!!!!

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Brokengun more 830 pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

u Case buddys would not be to proud of me!! wait til i post the next tractor thats in my shop!! maybe after harvest before its done!!! have to wait and see!!! BILL

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters