Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Oh the things you wish you had bought!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

this is a 1970 1660 dsl A/C 20ft hdr I was going to buy it and another 70 1660 gas and a 68 1060 dsl on this deal but could not get them to a place to load on a rail car SAD!!!! this machine was totaled when the new owner hit a bridge on the way home from buying it DANG!!! 1st pic is the gas one next shows the rear hood of the dsl one and last is the 1660 dsl and behind it is the 1060 dsl cnt

Den N Ms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case Nutty ,those pics and nostalgia combines made me think of a old movie. I watched @ the local Case dealers Premier show back in the early 60s called ( 14 BIG Case Combines ON THE GO) They had (14), 600s I think it was combines started in Texas and worked their way north through Kansas as the wheat harvest progressed.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

den I HAVE that movie, and you are right they had 14 1000 combines in a custom ring owned by Carl Reiger, it is quite a movie I was thinking of how I could copy it to DVD it is on VHS now

Den N Ms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That would be great to have that on DVD.An older DVD player/recorder with the VHS player/recorder should do the trick. I couldn't remember if it was 600 or 1000s

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have several Case films on VHS I may try to do some copying cnt

Den N Ms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Its good that you already have them copied from the 8mm film to VHS. I wouldn't mind having some on DVD myself.Let me know if you do it as I would be interested in buying some from you

Lamont
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Please do that and sell them like Dutchman does the calendars. That would be awesome to see those.

700 man
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes I would buy them too!

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pictures Tom,there was a "1660" about 150 mi from me that had AC and was a diesel, years ago.

Wilson
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have couple of parts D series and a 2 bottom plow in gillette wy I would sell!!!!!! Maybe the storage is getting to high!!!!!!

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

unless the DC parts got to close to one of mine you only have one DC here LOL good to hear from you Bill cnt

dbock
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Oh the things you wish you had bought!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would love to have a copy too. I wish you were closer. I have a DVD recorder and I could make the DVD's for you from the VHS.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters