Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Pic for previous post

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason630
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Pic for previous post Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry having issues with posting. First time.

JGarner
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Pic for previous post Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jason, I have determined my 630 was a 1960 also by the casting numbers on the rear wheels and engine block. I also had no side panels when I got it. I have them now but the palte is gone and obviously I have no idea what the serial number is. Just for grinns what is the engine serial nunber stamped on the right side of the block behind the throttle linkage.

Mine is 313 S03006, block casting date is 12/27/1960 and wheel castings are in 12/XX/59. This should make it a very early model 630 and it too has the pan seat which I think was pretty early as most 630s I have seen photos of have the delux padded seats.

If we can find someone on this forum that still has the serial number plate on another 1960 model with our engine numbers we might get close to a proper serial number range. Rich Tworek says the only way to get a serial number using the engine number is to get someone to go through each of the build cards and compare, quite expensive if Case does it.

Jim

BarryfromIA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Pic for previous post Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The belt pulley on the side is probably not too common.

Jason630
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Pic for previous post Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will have to check that out when I get close to it again. It's being stored at my parents house which is about 2 hours away from where I'm living probably won't get a chance to look at it before thanksgiving.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters