Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

530 CK Dip Stick

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil (NJ,AZ, Sask)
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: 530 CK Dip Stick Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I need to purchase a New or Used Engine Oil Dip Stick. (1963 188) I lost mine playing Cat in 5' Brush..Somehow my dipstick got pulled out..

If anyone has one they want to sell.. Contact me
at (Pshaw@sitestar.net)

Regards

Phil (NJ,AZ, Sask)
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 530 CK Dip Stick Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I already found one on EBAY, actually seller is from SASK..Part # was A37148

Thanks,

maxwell99
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: 530 CK Dip Stick Reply to specific post Reply with quote

if you play that rough, maybe you need to devise a way to attach this dipstick to the frame of the tractor will a small chain.

much cheaper than having to buy another one.

I kept pulling the trans dipstick out of the housing with my shoe when i got off my little to-35 fergy,

chained it to the tractor many years ago and never lost another one.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters