Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

the things you have to move

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: the things you have to move Reply to specific post Reply with quote

just to get to my grain cart!! LOL

D G Wells
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: the things you have to move Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey,-- I think your braggin' now. Sure sounds like you're trying to make the rest of us jealous. Come on have some kind of a heart for us under-privilaged Case owners. LOL Thanks for the pics.---Derrol in Texas---

Jason Kozlowski
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: I had to move these today. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I did the same thing today, but on a Pennsylvania scale, a little smaller.

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: the things you have to move Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Geese just when I think I have seen your "case musum" You come up with more neat stuff!!! Hey you never told what years they built the pull type 77 combine. Came without the scile bar(mispelled) I was to small to drive the old wind-rower. I remember riding on the tractor with dad. few years later they installed the scile-bar on the combine. Thanks Tom for the pic's God Bless. One more thing did case ever paint the letter series SC,DC and so on. 2-tone yellow-n-orange???

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: the things you have to move Reply to specific post Reply with quote

the one book I have shows "77" production 57-61 Case Did not paint any "SC/DC" tractors from the factory in the DS/Flambeau I have heard the stories of dealers painting them that way to sell off old stock tractors, evn the "500" dsl was still all Flambeau, the big "400" was the first factory painted DS/Flambeau tractors cnt

Dutchman
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: the things you have to move Reply to specific post Reply with quote

WoW ..
Wish I had a bigger shed ... then you could PARK some here .. LOL ...

NICE LOOKING PICTURE ... I wish I had that Grain-o-Vator and you had a feather { we both would be tickle } lol ..

mark

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters