Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

case 412

View previous topic :: View next topic  
caseman68
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: case 412 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was able to go out to my neighbors today and take some pics of his 412 that has been sitting in his barn since 1994. He had to take down the barn so its now outside and he wants to sell it. He said the engine is free.

chuck machinist
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: case 412 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The barn had to come down sooner or later!

casenut1
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: case 412 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

where is it. and if the engine is free,how much for the rest of it. LOL

caseman68
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: case 412 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I talked to my neighbor and he wants 1300 but he will probably negotiate a little, problem is I am looking at a 930 and a 300 and unfortunately can't have them all. I just hope he doesn't scrap it. He says he has fond memories of riding on it when he was a child with his father.

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: case 412 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I guess you prolly wouldn"t be interested in buying it, hauling it to WV and then swapping it for a good set of tracks, wouldya? LOL. I"d like to have that machine.

casenut1
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: case 412 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

where is this tractor located at?

crl800
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: case 412 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am also interested if it is close enough to home. could you post its location? thank you.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters