Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

OT to add to Bro's wht's it like here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: OT to add to Bro's wht's it like here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro Loren it was great hereing from you as always sorry I was busy baling and you were on the "job trail" so we didn't get our usual long chat but it was great any how,, your pics below are a great show nd I see that Fish is still on the menu dang they look tasty, went to see my brand new granbaby Kemri #4 born 8-26-2012( the pic before me and Kemri is my oldest Grandaughter Shaynee 14 and Kemri 1 day old) on the way back we seen this fire about 50 miles south of the home town, we have got fires all around us to the day before just East of this one 15 miles or so burnt 750 acresand the ones 300 miles to the south are filling our sky's with smoke and giving us some real different sunrise/sunset's take care and will talk soon cnt

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: OT to add to Bro's wht's it like here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well Tom,glad everything went well,and we have another "Case Kid" amongest us.She will have alot to pick from!Hey Tom,are you going to get one painted up for her in Flambeau Pink? Congradulations Tom Stanley family

Dutchman
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: OT to add to Bro's wht's it like here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom ,
Are sure you got the right date ?? in my book your a month ahead of us .. I thought you were only behind us with TIME ... lol
GREAT pictures ... thanks for sharing .. are the fires anywhere close to your home ...??

Mark

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: OT to add to Bro's wht's it like here Reply to specific post Reply with quote

WOW I had not seen that thanks Mark 6-26-12 is her birth date thanks again cnt

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters