Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fry
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Went to the show for a few hours this morning. I was very happy with the Case turnout - really made the show worthwhile. Thought all of you who couldn"t attend would like to see a few pics.

dc in illinois
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I realley wanted to goto that show too!this is the only thing devoted to case this summer.beetween home and work not enough time to get to see the things that I like but Great pics and thank you for posting as a great treat to see

Bob

casecollectorsc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I like the front wheel assist VAC! Bet it took a lot of time to clean and paint the Case C2 chopper and rare chopper and picker head!

casenut1
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks for the pics. great looking bunch of Case history.

NickatKY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great Pics!!!!!!!!!
Lots of nice tractors.
Thanks for posting
Nick

Really great pictures

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the time to take & post pictures. I think that picker/chopper is a rare piece of Case history. I have heard that they were recalled by CASE. Is that true?
Neat cart under that LAI. Did I see the end of an early style CASE elevator? There cannot be many of them left now. clint

jason ferfecki
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Re: Union Thresheree in Symco, WI featuring Case (pics) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for posting pics of some of my tractors at the show. I dont know how to post pics. That is my c,l,la lp, and 830 western. in last pic. And the plow extension on the right front wheel of my K18-32 in one of the other pics. Was a great show. I won best restored antique 1 with the c.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters