Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

case backhoe loader gas eng

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Calvet
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi I have a gas case backhoe loader tractor dont know what model it is has a # on the plate 4012033 so if you can help me that would be kind thank you. dont know what year looks old.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that serial number sounds like a loader number, tractor serial will be on dash tin depending on model can be in several different areas, can you post us a pic? I have added a few pics of older Case hoes for you to see maybey they will help you determine what you have cnt

BarryfromIA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the post of construction equipment. What is the source? I have been wondering what the color should be for a 210b. Barry.

John Calvet
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here is a pic

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Barry that is a original Case prom pic, the 210B's were sold thru the AG dealers so this was the paint scheme, the 310 was also Flambeau and Desert Sunset color the 320/420 was all Fedral Yellow and sold thru Construction dealers

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

need to see a side view to be sure but looks like a 310 model, if it has a self leveling loader bucket a 320 cnt

John Calvet
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here is a side pic of case backhoe

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

looks like it has a self leveing linkage so my guess now is a 320 cnt

John Calvet
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you so munch, Wheres is the best place to get more info on that tractor.Do you have any ideal what its weight is. I still have to pick it up the motor is stuck but plan to rebuild it.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

my book shows 7740 weight, 42hp, 21 cubic foot loader bucket capasity, 12'6" digging depth, any Case costruction dealer can order you a ops and parts book, in the pics it is missing the front grill so I can not say if it is a 320 or a 320B only differance is tin work and year so this is not a big deal for parts hope this helps cnt

John Calvet
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: case backhoe loader gas eng Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you thats helps alot.have a very good day:)

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters