Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro,
Here's pics of what I was putting up when you called this morning. I think the wifey and I have way too much stuff, and we still have a lot of work to do with ceiling paint and final trim and our dealer plaques around the Case Eagle plaque with all the lettered tractors on it, (one of my prized peices of Case memorbilia) but we got all winter. LOL
Loren

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

what a beautiful job Bro!!!! LOVE your work!!! cnt tom

1030 TOM
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

good job looks great thanks for the pictures tom

1370rod
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I like your taste in home decor, good job. If I were to try that I think my wifey would say "and who do you think is going to dust all that stuff" LOL Rod.

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren,

Very nice collection of Case memorabilia and antique tools. I wish my wife would let me display my stuff out in the open like you have done. How many years was your family a Case dealer? Don

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I"d set a big exhaust fan in the doorway and fire up the backpack blower!

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren all I can say is WOW!! sure looks good.It kinda reminds me of a mucsum. Looks good,guess will have-ta to put yeah on the list "case places to see" heehee. It"s time to put together a map. Starten at the "Case-o-Rama" in Wy. and head east. OR we start the case tour-bus by Loren and head west heehee.God Bless

MoMac
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's really great!

Moline_guy
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is a very nice collection. In the first picture, what was the long wrench with a triangle opening used for?

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Moline Guy,
I am not sure myself, but it appears to be a pipe wrench. One onside face is smooth and the otherside is saw tooth with sharp edge facing into the V. I'm not sure about the green wrench with the handles either, it appears that it could also be used as an adjustable pipe wrench also.
Loren
PS, I will post it on tool talk and see what the answers are there.

bradley martin
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren: the green "wrench" is a pair of pipe tongs......used essentially for the same purpose as a pipe wrench.

John Saeli
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Really nice!

Leroy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Some Pics. Of Makeover In Our Family/Collector Room. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We used to have one but it was sold at auction 34 years ago. Used on nuts instead of an adjustable wrench, was mighty clumsy but would work, the groved edge was the side that went against the nut and the smooth side just pushed against the corner of the nut and you pulled on the handle. The groves would tighten into the nut. Have seen a lot of them at swap meet flea markets since. Replaced a dozen different sizes back when everything was horse powered.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters