Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timothy Madsen

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I own a dearborn 19-35 maintainter attachment for the ford 8n, it has been sitting for years and I am thinking about selling it but have no idea of the value. A google search tells me it's rare but i could be wrong. I tried to do a search for some that have sold or are for sale but have found nothing,

I would be interested in all replies estimating what the value is

Leroy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We are not sure what you are talking about. Would like more information. Picture please.

Timothy Madsen

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for not adding any pictures, I am at work for a couple more days and unable to take a picture.

Because I am posting as a guest I cannot yet post pictures or links to pictures :(

I will register and hopefully post pictures soon.

However, if you google dearborn 19-35 maintainer you will see plenty of images, its a grader that mounts on the 8n and extends it several feet .

Timothy Madsen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

well I registered but it appears I still cannot post pictures or even link to pictures Sad

Timothy Madsen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ok I am going to make a couple more posts and maybe it will let me post a picture

Timothy Madsen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

it is just like this one

Leroy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks

Timothy Madsen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Leroy wrote:
(quoted from post at 19:33:34 11/20/12) Thanks

Obviously mine isn't as shiny, it's dull red from sitting in the sun, and the tractor underneath mine is in really bad shape, I'm just wondering what the maintainer is worth. I am thinking about selling it, but not sure if it would be worth the time and effort.

BCnT
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

where are you located? i been interested in a smaller maintainer to keep my pastures in shape after hogs come thru.

Timothy Madsen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's in Gillette Wyoming, I will post pictures of the actual unit Thursday or Friday, this probably isn't the proper forum for selling things and I don't want to get in trouble for being off topic in the wrong forum, but as I said in my original post, I don't know what it's worth.

I still have all original equipment, but the steering linkage was removed (still have it though) and hydraulic power steering was installed.

Rick WY
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tim,
The Dearborn 19-35 Road Maintainer is uncommon.
They show up at tractor shows periodically,
especially if Ford tractors and Dearborn Implements
are featured. Is your"s mounted on an 8N or a
larger, later Ford tractor? As far as a value,
whatever someone"s willing to pay. There"s no Blue
Book for this stuff. I live in Cheyenne and collect
Dearborn stuff. I get up to Gillette occassionally
- so would be interested in seeing it.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

very neat unit to have for show and small world at that I live in Gillette also good luck, I may have a friend that maybe interested in it for you I will post back if he is cnt

Timothy Madsen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I grew up in Gillette, but live in Laramie, the tractor is in Gillette. It is mounted on an old worn out 8n

Timothy Madsen
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: dearborn 19-35 maintainer value ? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here are some pictures of the actual unit, IT IS OFFICIALLY FOR SALE. Please contact my father, his name is Bill, his number is 307-682-4390, his email is affordv1@gmail.com

The 8n is running but in rough condition, all original parts are available.

current asking price is 7500.00 OBO

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Implement Alley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters