Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Massey Carb kit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
East_TN_Jeff
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a MF-50 with the Z134 gas engine and am in need of a carb kit.

I have looked at numerous websites for the proper kit and am confused.

I have a Carter carb that is stamped "UT O 1145" on the body.
There is a brass tag on the carb that has, as best as I can tell, "2612S" or possibly "25125" stamped on it.

Any idea which carb kit is the correct one, and where I can get it?

Thanks

hymie2lt
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Jeff
Agco parts books shows the carb kit for a Carter Carburetor UT-2612S, as Part number 835538m91.
This should be the right one according to your numbers. However I cannot find a carb kit with that number anywhere. It is NLA at Agco too.
Wayne

matt p
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you could try carbkitsource.com

matt p
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes they have a kit #CK 650. 2612s should be your number on your brass tag

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

R U near a TSC? I believe there is enough extra stuff in each bubble pack kit to rebuild any of the carbs used on the list printed there. Without stinking up the store, bring the carb with ya. What are they? $25-27?

matt p
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Tony what is TSC ? being a Canadien living in the sticks!

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tractor Supply Co.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got a kit for my Carter UT at TSC,but if your float is bad,Toss the carburetor.The floats arent available from anyone that I know of.Tisco's part number for the kit is BK201V.

http://www.tractorpartmart.com/us/index.html?target=products&product_id=11409

East_TN_Jeff
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for the help. I ordered one from The Carburetor Doctor, along with the manual.

The kit from Tractor Supply doesnt appear to be the one for my carb, and the gaskets are different (based on what I see on their website. My local TSC didnt have any in stock for Carter carbs.

matt p
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The carb doctor is the home site for Carbkitsource.com . They have a great selection and a easy to use website,ordered mine their too. I have the mavel-schubler #683 on the z134 and it uses kit #CK672

Last edited by matt p on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Your kit may be different than the one I got, but the idle needle that came with my kit was nothing like the original one in the carb.So hang on to it just in case.

2tractors
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: Massey Carb kit Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TSC= tractor supply company. Can be found online.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Massey Harris & Massey Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters